top of page


Conveyancing is used in real estate as the legal transaction of a property title, mortgage or lien from one person (or entity) to another. 


In order to buy or sell a property in New South Wales, you must have a Contract of Sale that specifies zoning and property certificates, sewage plans, plans of the land if the property if within a subdivision, caveats as well as home warranty insurance certification.


Emily and our conveyancing team are well-equipped to act on behalf of both vendors and purchasers.

If you are buying and selling property, contact the SCL team today.

bottom of page